Sunday, November 20, 2016

Custom Real Grade GB01fB






Custom Real Grade GB01fB



I happen to find a box in my closest that I had pretty much an extra RG GP01Fb kit in. Though, about half of him was missing, used for parts on another RG GP. So, after looking at it for awhile I decided to make something of it. The whole internal frame was there so why not.


Also to add; where I work, be only see the finished kits. They have no idea what really is going on INSIDE the kit. That, for some, there is an entire in works involved. A whole skeleton if you will IN there. Just like a living creature.


So with that, here he is... With some added mods to help "fill out" some areas.


Thanks for looking! :)


Real Grade Custom


Real Grade Custom

Real Grade Custom

Real Grade Custom

Real Grade Custom